Since we started touring House of Illustration exhibitions in 2008, we've reached more than a quarter of a million people both nationally and internationally.
Our shows include never-before-seen work by some of the world's most popular illustrators, both historic and contemporary.
Previous host venues have included:
- National Museum Wales, Cardiff
- Lady Lever Gallery, Liverpool
- Laing Art Gallery, Newcastle
- York Art Museum, York
- Compton Verney, Warwickshire
- The Bowes Museum, County Durham
- Kircudbright Galleries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- Huis Doorn, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Hongik Art Center, Seoul, South Korea
For more information about exhibitions available for tour, please download the PDFs below or contact email@example.com.