Before contacting us, please check if we've already answered your query below! Due to the extremely high volume of enquiries we receive, the quickest way for you to get an answer is to check these frequently asked questions.
I want to buy a particular item. Do you have it for sale?
Some of our stock is available to buy in our online shop while other items are only available in-store. If you cannot see the product you are looking for in our online shop, please email email@example.com with details of the item and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can you stock my merchandise in your shop?
We stock a wide range of merchandise in our shop from a variety of stockists and independent artists and makers.
To submit your product(s) for consideration, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Clear images of the products you wish to sell, either as a PDF attachment or a link to your website, social media account or online shop.
- The cost price of each item. If you are not sure what this is, consider that the shop usually takes a 45% commission on each sale.
- The suggested retail price.
- Your minimum order quantity, if applicable.
Please also note:
- We do not currently sell original artwork.
- We like to carefully consider each submission, so it can take a while to hear back from us.
- We may put you on a waiting list for when the shop has more space or a relevant exhibition comes up that would suit your merchandise. Sometimes this can take several months so your patience is appreciated!
- We are a very small team so we are unable to arrange in-person meetings.
- We are happy for you to leave a sample with our Front of House staff or post one to us but we cannot return samples.
- We do not accept self-published books.
For any other enquiries relating to our shop, please contact email@example.com.